Monday, April 26, 2010

Recant

So my last post was a bit bitter and I realized I probably worried some people that I hadn't been successful in my job search. Luckily the rant has a happy turnaround. Let me take a moment to set the record straight. Finding a full time job is a full time job, but if you put in that much effort, it will pay off. Hopefully my professional experiences at my new place of employment with Johns Hopkins will inspire some new insightful things to say and a revival of my dying blog.

I know I also told some of you I signed a contract to be published in a monthly psychology publication. I submitted my first piece last month, but it may be that the funding for the publication fizzled before the publication got started. We'll see. Either way, I'll try and remember to post the article I submitted in the near future on multiculturalism in counseling.

Until then...